Liviu Lepadatu, professional engineer, is the president of KEN Institute Association and the founder of KEN Academy.
Starting with 1991, Liviu has been the founder of several successful IT and Real Estate companies:
Tornado Sistems – a pioneer in computer networks technology in Romania, and one of the largest companies of computer distribution
Architected Business Solutions – a pioneer in consulting services and complex IT solutions, such as projection, monitoring, optimization for business processes.
Cityring – developer, pioneer in master planning real estate projects
Starting with 2006, Liviu is a member of YPO Greater Europe and Romania.
Carmen is the trainer of the KEN Academy students. She establishes and maintains the closest relationship to the children who participate in the program, and develops projects together with them.
A graduate of Bachelor and Master Studies in Psychology, Carmen has gained more than ten years of experience in Management Consulting and Human Resources.
As a professor, she has taught Human Resources Management courses and Project Management courses in Journalism School.
What are Carmen’s responsibilities as Program Coordinator?
– She performs educational activities, in accordance with the established curriculum ;
– She is responsible with teaching the courses and educational material (games, posters, etc.);
– She is responsible with structuring the course around the interests and initiatives of the children ;
– She keeps a constant relationship with the supervising team members, with respect to organizing, planning, and implementing program activities;
– She maintains a relationship with the parents, in order to offer feedback for each child and inform about planned activities and curriculum;
– She is responsible with evaluating the level of involvement and learning of the child.
Trainer & Business Angel
Luiza,young entrepreneur in creative industries, is trainer for KEN Academy students and Business Angel for KEN Business Program. She develops entreprenurial projects with children, maintains the closest relationship to the children, she accompanies them as a guide and business partner.
A graduate of SNSPA – University of Communication and Public Relation and Alternative University, Luiza worked about 2 years in Human Resources and decided to explore the entrepreneurship road.
At only 23 years old, Luiza enjoys courage and desire to make dreams come true. So, two years ago she started his own business, a fashion boutique, illú, and today she is inspiration and guide for children who want to discover more about the world of entrepreneurship.
Ana-Maria is responsible with the operational base for the KEN courses, and also with the accounting management of the Association.
She has over 5 years experience as an economist within Tornado Company, during which she has dealt with the following aspects: financial statements, credit control, customer service (reconciliation of balance, payment notification, balance confirmation). She is experienced in working with the productive systems SAP and SAGA.
What are Ana-Maria’s responsibilities as Program Assistant?
– She prepares the support material for the courses and for the sale sessions (materials needed, posters, Power Point presentations, etc.);
– She maintains KEN Academy’s Intranet system, as an active instrument of interaction with students and parents;
– She keeps a relationship with the parents, as far as organization is concerned (child’s application documents, contract, attendance, etc.);
– She administrates the accounting activities of KEN Institute Association.
KEN Academy collaborates with specialized trainers for courses in developing selling and negotiating abilities, presentation abilities and financial education.